Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Kind of Knight

Ryan Kwanten who plays Jason Stackhouse on True Blood seems like a lot of fun, doesn't he? He looks like he would be a blast to hang out with and have a few beers. I'm not so fond of the whole shift-into-a-jaguar storyline he's in on the show right now, but mostly because he's hardly said anything. The most endearing part of Jason is his one-liners that show how self-aware he truly is. Without his shirt on. Mmmm.

So even though he's wearing a shirt (and a suit of armor), I had to check out the trailer for his new movie, Knights of Badassdom. Let me just say, it does not disappoint.



Love the idea, love the humor, love the title, love it all!  And Steve Zahn cracks me up - I've loved him since That Thing You Do! and Happy, Texas. The best I could find for a release date is late 2011. I think this is one I'll have to head to the theater to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment